We collected six of our favorite pizza recipes to celebrate Pi Day (March 14th). These tasty pizza recipes feature some of our fans’ favorite brands across the Hormel Foods family of companies.
Barbeque Pork Pizzas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 1 (16-ounce) container LLOYD’S® Seasoned & Shredded Pork in Original BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Heat oven to 500°F. Place pizza stone in oven or sprinkle small amount of cornmeal on baking sheet.
In small bowl, combine olive oil and garlic. Divide pizza dough in half. Roll and stretch one dough half into 12-inch circle; brush dough with half the oil mixture. Top with half the barbeque pork. Sprinkle half the cheddar and mozzarella cheese on top. Top with half the red onion slices. Transfer to pizza stone. Bake 7 to 10 minutes or until crust is lightly browned and cheese is bubbly. Top with cilantro. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- 1 (12-inch) prepared pizza crusts
- 1 (10-ounce) can VALLEY FRESH® 100% Natural Chicken Breast, drained
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Ranch dressing, if desired
Heat oven to 450°F. Place pizza crust on baking sheet.
Spread ¼ cup buffalo wing sauce on crust. Sprinkle with celery. Top with chicken. Drizzle with remaining buffalo sauce.
Sprinkle with mozzarella and blue cheese.
Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until crust is crispy and cheese is melted. Drizzle with ranch dressing, if desired.
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (5-ounce) package HORMEL® Pepperoni
- Fresh chopped basil or Italian parsley, if desired
Heat oven to 375°F. Spread pizza sauce over pizza shell; sprinkle with cheese. Place pepperoni over cheese.
Bake pizza 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and pepperoni is crisp.
Garnish with fresh chopped basil or Italian parsley, if desired
Bacon Breakfast Pizza
- 1 (12-ounce) package HORMEL® NATURAL CHOICE® Bacon
- 1 cup pasteurized egg product
- 1 (16-ounce) package prebaked thin whole wheat pizza crust
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat garden vegetable cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat cheese blend
- 1 small sweet yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 Roma tomato, coarsely chopped
Heat oven to 425ºF. Coat pizza pan with cooking spray.
Generously spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat. Add bacon; cook, stirring frequently, until bacon is lightly browned and crisp. Remove bacon from skillet and chop.
In same skillet, prepare egg product according to package directions.
Place pizza crust on pizza pan. Spread crust with cream cheese; top with prepared egg product. Add bacon and sprinkle shredded cheese. Bake 12 minutes or until crust is lightly browned and cheese is melted.
Meanwhile, in skillet, sauté onion in vinegar until softened and caramelized; remove from skillet.
Remove pizza from oven. Top with onion and tomato. Cut pizza into wedges to serve.
Chili Pizza Delight
- 1 large, prebaked pizza crust
- 1 (15-ounce) can HORMEL® Chili No Beans
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 2 sliced jalapenos
- Italian seasoning
- Garlic salt
Heat oven to 375°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment.
Spoon chili over pizza crust. Top with chopped onions and cheese. Bake on prepared sheet 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Spoon sour cream into a resealable zip top bag and snip off corner of bag with scissors. Pipe sour cream onto pizza.
Top with jalapeno slices, sprinkle with Italian seasoning and garlic salt as desired.
- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic, cut in thin squares
- 1 (10-ounce) can refrigerated all-ready pizza crust
- 1 (6-ounce) package sliced Provolone cheese
- 1 (16-ounce) can chunked pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
Heat oven to 425°F.
Grease a 14-inch pizza pan or 13×9-inch baking pan.
Unroll dough and press in prepared pan.
Top with cheese.
Arrange remaining ingredients over cheese.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until crust is a deep golden brown.