From smokies to sliders, we’ve collected 4 classic snack recipes with 5 ingredients or less, designed to spend the day in a slow cooker or on the snack table.
Bacon Barbeque Sauce Little Smokies
- 2 (14-ounce) packages little smokies smoked sausages
- 6 slices HORMEL®BLACK LABEL® Maple Bacon slices
- 1 (18-ounce) bottle barbeque sauce
Cook bacon according to package directions; cool and finely chop.
In medium saucepan heat barbeque sauce over medium heat. Stir in bacon and cook 2 minutes. Stir in sausages and simmer 10 minutes, or serve bacon barbeque sauce on the side.
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened and cubed
- 1 (16-ounce) packages Monterey-Jack cheese with peppers, cubed
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2 (4-ounce) cans CHI-CHI’S® Diced Green Chiles
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
Place ingredients in slow-cooker and cook on LOW 2 hours or until cheese has melted. Serve and keep warm in slow-cooker.
Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup SKIPPY® Peanut Butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
Heat oven to 350°F.
In large bowl, stir together peanut butter and remaining ingredients until blended.
Scoop rounded tablespoons of dough onto lightly greased baking sheet. Bake 13 minutes. Immediately poke hole in each cookie, using a plastic straw. Let cool on baking sheet completely.
Barbeque Chicken Sliders
- 1 1/2 (16-ounce) container LLOYD’s® Seasoned Shredded Chicken
- 1 (12-ounce) package slider buns, warmed
- 1/2 (16-ounce) package coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup coleslaw dressing
Heat chicken according to package directions.
In medium bowl add coleslaw and coleslaw dressing, tossing to coat.
Spoon about ¼ cup barbeque chicken onto each bottom bun, top with coleslaw and top bun. Serve immediately.