The Hormel Foods Intern class of 2016 network at a group event, one of many intern activities.
See Yourself Succeeding…Our Way
We know that today’s students are tomorrow’s leaders, and we are proud to offer exciting and valuable internship opportunities here at Hormel Foods. Internships may be located at our corporate office, one of our manufacturing plants or one of our sales offices.
As an intern, you will have the opportunity to expand what you’ve learned in the classroom to real-life work situations. As part of the team in your chosen field, your work will directly contribute to the success of our company. And you will get the chance to see what it’s like to work for a Fortune 500 company that strongly emphasizes the importance of its people.
During the three- or six-month, full-time internship, you will have the unique opportunity to:
- Manage company projects independently with the support of our talented staff to guide you through your hands-on experience
- Network with peers and employees of various levels in different departments
- Participate in strategy sessions with industry leaders
- Receive competitive pay and housing assistance
- Learn about career paths that only a sustainable and international company such as Hormel Foods can offer
- Raise your potential for a full-time job: Hormel Foods is one of the few companies that hires interns with full-time positions in mind
- Participate in social events tailored to the interests of each class of interns
- Commitment to working in an environment that values diversity, sustainability and ethics
- Innovative spirit that matches our own
- Completion of junior year of college
- Cumulative GPA requirements depending on the position
- Strong work ethic
- Demonstrated leadership skills
Search open positions and Apply Now.
Visit our Hormel Foods Internship Youtube playlist to learn more.