When you’ve got little ones, there’s never enough time. And if they are picky – forget about it. Try your hand at these kid-friendly flavors with little hands-on prep time to make your mornings easier.
Peanut Butter and Raspberry Overnight Oats
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1 teaspoon toasted coconut
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon SKIPPY® creamy peanut butter
In 8-ounce glass jar or container with cover, add oats. In small bowl, whisk together almond milk and next 3 ingredients. Pour almond milk mixture over oats, cover or seal and refrigerate overnight. Smash half of raspberries and spoon over oats; top with remaining raspberries and toasted coconut.
Calories: 418, Protein: 15g, Carbohydrate: 55g, Fat: 18g , Cholesterol: 8mg, Sodium: 176mg
Fiesta Egg Cups
- 6 muffin cup liners, if desired
- 1 can cooking spray
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons La Victoria® salsa
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
Heat oven to 400°F. Place muffin liners in 6 cups of muffin pan, if desired. Lightly coat with cooking spray. In medium bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Divide egg mixture evenly among 6 liners. Top with spinach and remaining ingredients; gently stir. Bake 20 minutes or until eggs are cooked through. Season with salt to taste.
Calories: 88, Protein: 5g, Carbohydrate: 1g, Fat: 5g, Cholesterol: 71mg, Sodium: 109mg
- 2 bagels, cut in half
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 2 tablespoons Hormel® pepperoni minis
Heat oven to 425°F. Spread cut sides of bagel halves with marinara sauce. Sprinkle evenly with cheese. Top with pepperoni. Bake 10 minutes or until bubbly.
Calories: 105, Protein: 7g, Carbohydrate: 15g, Fat: 7g, Cholesterol: 16mg, Sodium: 416mg