The grill is a summer time cooking staple, use these recipes as inspiration to get outside to enjoy good food and great company.
Grilled Bacon Wrapped BBQ Turkey Cutlets
- 1 (24-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Turkey Breast Tenderloins
- 8 strips HORMEL® BLACK LABEL® Thick Cut Bacon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup barbeque sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Heat grill to medium heat.
Cut turkey tenderloin into 8 slices. Wrap each slice with one bacon slice and secure with wooden picks. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place on grill and grill 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until turkey is cooked through. Brush with barbeque sauce and grill 1 minute on each side. Top with cheese and heat until melted.
Peanut Butter-Banana Chocolate Milkshake
- 1 banana, sliced and frozen
- 1 small scoop chocolate ice cream
- 1 tablespoon SKIPPY® Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 peanut butter-filled chocolate cookies, crumbled
- To garnish chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, peanut butter-filled chocolate cookies, chopped roasted peanuts
Place banana and next 5 ingredients in blender. Blend on high until smooth. Serve immediately. Add garnish as desired.
Teriyaki Hot Dogs
- 8 hot dogs
- 3/4 cup HOUSE OF TSANG® Teriyaki Sauce
- 4 fresh pineapple slices
- 8 hot dog buns, warmed and toasted
- 1 jalapeño, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
Heat grill to medium-high heat. Brush hot dogs with teriyaki sauce and grill until slightly charred and heated through. Brush hot dogs with additional teriyaki. Brush pineapple slices with teriyaki sauce. Grill 3 minutes on each side. Brush with additional teriyaki sauce and cut into pieces. Place hot dogs in buns and top with pineapple pieces, jalapeño, cilantro and onions.