Bacon Caramel Apples
- 1 (11-ounce) bag caramels
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup chopped PLANTERS® peanuts
- 5 wooden sticks
- 5 apples
- 3/5 cup HORMEL® BLACK LABEL® bacon, chopped
1. In a medium saucepan, melt caramels and water on low heat. Stir to combine.
2. Push lollipop sticks ¾ of the way through apples.
3. Dip apples in melted caramel and set on parchment paper. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts and bacon pieces.
Peanuts & Candy Corn
- 1 bag candy corn
- 1 (6-ounce) can PLANTERS® classic peanuts
Mix candy corn and peanuts in serving dish.
- 1 (24-ounce) package LLOYD’S® Seasoned & Smoked Babyback Ribs in Original BBQ Sauce
Cook ribs according to package instructions, serve upside down on a bed of greens and accompanied by a decorative skull.
- 1 (7.5-ounce) WHOLLY® guacamole classic guacamole
Serve classic guacamole in decorative bowl.
Snackable Party Tray
- 1 (28-ounce) HORMEL GATHERINGS® Hard Salami & Pepperoni Party Tray
Serve party tray components inside of a decorative skeleton.