If you’re still exploring what to get your loved one for Valentine’s Day this year, look no further. We’re pairing a succulent Stuffed Parmesan Chicken with Buttered Herb Parmesan Pasta and a sweet peanut butter parfait for a simple and impressive spread.
Stuffed Parmesan Chicken with Buttered Herb Parmesan Pasta
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 ounces Brie cheese, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 thin slices HORMEL® Cure 81® Ham
- as needed cooking spray
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 4 ounces Mozzerella cheese, shredded
- 6 ounces fettucine noodles
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 packages HERB-OX® Chicken Granules
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
Heat oven to 400° F. In shallow plate, combine breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese. In shallow bowl, whisk together egg and water. Make slit in side of chicken breast. Stuff with Brie cheese. Sprinkle both sides of chicken with salt and pepper. Wrap ham slices around each breast. Dip chicken in egg mixture, shaking off excess. Dredge chicken in breadcrumb mixture, pressing to adhere.
Place chicken on lightly greased rack over baking sheet. Lightly spray with cooking spray. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Spoon marinara over top of chicken and sprinkle with Mozzerella cheese. Heat oven to broil and place 3 inches from heat source and broil 3 to 4 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and lightly browned.
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Melt butter in pasta pot over low heat. Return pasta to pot. Stir in chicken granules, parsley and pepper. Top with Parmesan cheese
Peanut Butter-Cookie Parfait
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1/2 cup SKIPPY® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 cups crushed chocolate sandwich cookies (about 16 cookies)
- 1 1/2 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 parfait glasses
- to garnish fresh mint sprigs
- to garnish whipped topping
In medium bowl, whisk together pudding mix, milk and peanut butter until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
Spoon about ¼ cup of mixture into each parfait glasses. Layer with crushed cookies and remaining pudding mixture. Refrigerate 1 hour or until set. Garnish with additional whipped topping and fresh mint, if desired