Skip to content
- Heat oven to 275°F.
- Start with a large baking pan or roaster with 2 to 3 inch sides, aluminum foil, a 1-cup measuring cup, a small bowl, a tablespoon, a teaspoon and a spoon to mix and apply the glaze.
- Remove the ham from the packaging and discard the bone guard.
- Place face-down in baking pan. Add 1 cup water to the pan.
- Cover the baking pan securely with foil or cover with roasting pan lid.
- Bake 15 minutes per pound or until the ham is warm. The optimum serving temperature is 135°F. to 140°F.
- To prepare the glaze, mix the contents of the included glaze packet with 2 tablespoons and 1 teaspoon of water in bowl.
- Stir the glaze until smooth.
- Remove the ham from the oven and remove the foil.
- Raise the oven temperature to 425°F.
- Spread the glaze mixture over the entire ham.
- Return the ham to the oven, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Garnish and serve.
Hormel® Cure 81® ham