- Remove ham from the package and place largest cut surface face down in a baking pan.
- Add 1/2 cup water to the pan.
- Cover pan securely with nonstick foil.
- Bake at 325º F for 20 minutes per pound or until warmed through. If glazing ham, prepare glaze as instructed below.
FOR OPTIMUM TENDERNESS, DO NOT OVERCOOK!
The optimum serving temperature for ham is 135ºF-140ºF.
Spiced Cranberry Glaze
- 1 (16-ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon allspice
Mix all ingredients over low heat until smooth.