Hormel Foods is staging awesome special events just for our graduates
On June 10, Hormel Foods will host its own #OperationGraduation for team members and their families. We’ll be taking over our Facebook page and will be broadcasting on YouTube.
- Hormel Foods has a long-standing partnership with National Merit Scholarship, one of the oldest and most respected scholarship programs in the United States. For many years, we’ve partnered with National Merit Scholarship to administer, govern and provide scholarships within Hormel Foods. This year, the organization selected 16 scholars from our company, and we’ve asked these students to submit a 3-5-minute commencement address to be shared with our entire Hormel Foods family. These students, who represent a cross-section of locations, will share with us what these last few months have meant to them and what they are looking forward to as they chart a new course in the coming months.
- We will honor our graduates with a special scrolling video featuring every graduating high school senior within the Hormel Foods family. Teaser alert: We may have a few special surprises along the way.
- If your child is musical, we would love to have a video that features an uplifting song to share with the graduates. You can film your video on your phone or computer, we just ask that you film it in a horizontal format. Please submit using the correct form below.
- We are encouraging our team members from around the world to submit a 15-second (or less) congratulatory video for our graduates. We are hoping to compile these into a cool video to share with the students and their families. Again, please film your submission by holding your phone or camera horizontally. These can be submitted using the correct form below.
- Our special graduation issue will be out in July, and it will be better than ever. Monday, May 11 is the deadline for submitting.