We are proud to support charitable organizations with donations in the communities where we operate.
Areas of Focus
Thank you for your interest in donations and work we do in our local communities. We give priority consideration for donations in the following areas, which we feel align most closely with our business initiatives:
- We make product donations to food banks in or near our plant communities.
- Our Plant Community Donations Program provides grants to hunger-relief organizations chosen by employees at our plant locations.
- An annual discretionary budget for each plant location is administered by the plant manager and used for community-related activities.
- We make select product donations to local organizations for fundraising purposes. Requests with a company connection will be given priority and will be considered on an individual basis.
What does not qualify?
- Organizations that are not classified as IRS 501(c)(3) not-for-profit entities.
- Organizations outside the United States.
- Requests for individual/family support.
- Organizations falling outside our areas of focus.
- Non-religious organizations that have a written policy of discrimination against LGBTQ+ people (including in regards to gender identity and sexual orientation).
If you meet our criteria, we invite you to complete our Donation Request Form. Submission of a request does not guarantee approval. All donations are at the discretion of Hormel Foods Corporation.