Sheet pan dinners are super easy prep and clean up. We love to be able to put a sheet pan in the oven with an entire meal ready at once.
Here are 3 one-pan meals full of flavor for your new favorite weeknight dinner. They are truly one pan wonders.
Barbeque Pork Sheet Pan Dinner
- 1 (24-ounce) package HORMEL® Mesquite Barbecue Pork Loin Filet
- 1 pound sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 cups trimmed green beans
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup barbeque sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
Heat oven to 400°F. Arrange meat on a large, rimmed baking sheet pan. Bake 15 minutes. Add vegetables in a single layer to pan. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast 20 to 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender and meat thermometer reaches 155°. Serve with barbeque sauce and garnish with green onions.
Mini Turkey Meat Loaf Sheet Pan Dinner
- 1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Ground Turkey
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup ketchup, divided
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 large potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound broccoli florets, trimmed and halved
Heat oven to 400°F. Lightly spray a large, rimmed baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
In medium bowl place ground turkey, breadcrumbs, onion, egg, ¼ cup ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, ½ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper. Mix well. Shape into 4 loaves; place on prepared pan. Combine remaining ketchup and brown sugar; brush over loaves.
Drizzle potatoes with 2 tablespoons oil. Toss to coat. Add to pan in a single layer. Bake 25 minutes.
Drizzle broccoli with remaining oil. Add to pan. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until the internal temperature of meatloaf is well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer and vegetables are tender. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
These easy shrimp fajitas are made right in your oven! These baked shrimp fajitas combine a blend of CHI-CHI’S® Taco Seasoning Mix and the essential onions and bell peppers that help fill up your tortilla with flavor.
Shrimp Fajitas Sheet Pan Dinner
- 1 large white onion, cut into strips
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons CHI-CHI’S® Taco Seasoning Mix from a (1.25-ounce) packet
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup crumbled cotija cheese
- Chopped cilantro
- Lime wedges
- CHI-CHI’S® Fajita Style Tortillas
- CHI-CHI’S® Thick & Chunky Salsa
Heat oven to 425°F. Arrange onions and peppers in a single layer on a large, rimmed baking sheet pan. Drizzle with 2 teaspoons oil. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the taco seasoning. Roast vegetables 10 minutes.
Drizzle shrimp with remaining 1 teaspoon oil and remaining 1 tablespoon taco seasoning. Add to pan. Roast 8 to 16 minutes or until vegetables are tender and shrimp is opaque.
Sprinkle with cheese and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges, tortillas and salsa.