At the heart of every great gameday are delicious, shareable dishes. These tailgate tested and approved recipes will make your gameday celebration memorable—and flavorful!
Barbeque Pork Sliders
- 1 (16 ounce) package LLOYDS® Seasoned Shredded Pork in Original BBQ Sauce
- 1 package mini buns, split and toasted
- 1 tub of coleslaw, if desired
1. Heat LLOYD’S® BBQ Pork according to package directions.
2. Place pork on mini bun.
3. Add coleslaw, if desired.
SPAM® Saucy Meatball Sliders
- 1 (12-ounce) can SPAM® Classic
- 6 slices uncooked bacon
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- Hawaiian Roles
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Put the SPAM® Classic, bacon, and pork in a food processor and pulse briefly to finely chop. Do not puree.
Place the mixture in a large bowl with the remaining meatball ingredients and mix well to combine. Using your hands, shape the mixture into balls 1 to 2 inches in diameter. Arrange in a casserole pan.
In a small pan, combine the sauce ingredients and bring to a boil. Once boiling, reduce heat to simmer for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
Pour the sauce over the meatballs.
Bake for 15 minutes. During baking, baste the meatballs and turn them in the pan. Continue baking another 15 minutes or until internal temperature is 165°F. Baste occasionally with sauce.
Serve on rolls, adding pan sauces.
Chili Sloppy Joe Sliders
- 1 (15-ounce) can HORMEL® chili
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 8 slider buns, toasted
In small saucepan over medium heat, add chili and next 5 ingredients. Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes or until thickened.
Spoon mixture onto slider bun halves, sprinkle with cheese and top with bun tops.
BBQ Chicken Baked Pull-Apart Sliders
- 1 (12-count) package dinner rolls, not pulled apart
- 1 (16-ounce) package LLOYD’S® Seasoned Shredded Chicken in Original BBQ Sauce
- 8 slices pepper jack cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray a 13×9 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Slice sheet of dinner rolls in half horizontally. Place bottom half of rolls in prepared baking dish.
3. Spoon shredded chicken on top of roll bottoms, spreading to cover.
4. Top meat with cheese slices. Cover with bun tops.
5. In small bowl, combine melted butter and parsley. Brush tops of buns with butter mixture.
6. Bake 20 minutes or until cheese is melted, sliders are warmed through and bun tops are toasted.